Wednesday, September 21, 2011

NO Excuses

Hey ladies,

      Is finding time to exercise difficult?  Here are some helpful tips from me to you in getting in that workout. Being a single working mother it is always difficult for me to find the time, well, for me.  So here’s what I do to not only get a workout in but spend time with my daughter.
I put her in the jog stroller and run with her to the park.  Once I ‘m there I use the park playground as my “gym”  I do step ups…tricep dips…push ups…pull ups…and squats, just to name a few.  Inbetween my sets I chase my daughter around playing tag or monster.  And then of course there is the run home.
     There are no more excuses.  When other moms see me doing this it inspires them.  Keep posted to my blog and I will teach you how to use the park as your playground too….

No comments:

Post a Comment