Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Healthy Eating Habits

    One of the most common questions I am asked is, "how do you keep your eating on track when you are always on the go?"  My answer...can you guess?  It's plan plan plan.  A little effort before goes a long way after.  For example...and this is an easy one...I recently went with my daughter to a carnival/festival/Italian feast....How did I avoid wanting to eat the sausage and peppers and calzones etc?  I ate a healthy lunch at home so I wasn't hungry and therefore was not tempted with what was around me..yet I did enjoy all the smells...and that's calorie free.
     If your are going to be there for a long time...where ever there may be....well then...plan plan plan...bring easy healthy to pack snacks like apples, granola bars, grapes or cheese sticks. 
     Like I said, planning ahead saves time, energy and calories in the long run.

No comments:

Post a Comment